Last Updated on October 16, 2023 by Ketan
When someone close says “Thank you for the gift”, you feel a response like ‘That’s fine’ or ‘Welcome’ doesn’t feel right.
Because their presence in your life is the biggest present, you want special replies.
Show that this is a special occasion for you as well.
In this article, we brought you the best ways to respond to “Thanks for a gift” from a closed one.
You can use these ways to make them feel valued.
How To Reply To “Thank You For The Gift”?
Your surprise gift shows you want to make them feel special.
In return, by thanking you for your gift, they appreciate your kind gesture to make it a special occasion.
But it’s not the gift that alone can make their day memorable.
The way you respond when someone thanks you for your gifts, shows how genuinely you love and care about them.
You see them as a special person in your life.
Take a look at these best ways to respond to ‘Thank you for the gift’ from your close ones.
1. “Hope you like this little present from my side.”
This response could be the perfect alternative to ‘Oh it’s fine’.
It feels more special towards someone you value the most.
2. “Come on! It’s your birthday, how can I forget the present for you?”
This isn’t just any normal day.
You have to make it big and special. And, you brought a special surprise gift, too.
Tell them that you have been planning about this day.
READ NEXT: Funny Answers To ‘How’s Your Life Going?’
3. “It’s just a special gift for a special person. For you, My love!”
Don’t miss a chance to show your partner that you value them, with a flirty response like this.
This gift is just nothing.
If you get a chance, you can do more than that.
4. “You don’t want to see what I brought for you?”
When you give them their gifts, kids are so happy about it.
They keep hugging you while holding their presents.
At the moment, you can share this sweet response.
5. “This is not the end, there’s something more for you.”
Of course, for this special someone you didn’t just bring a gift.
You have something more and a surprise ready for them.
6. “Your presence in my life is a special gift for me. This is just nothing compared to that.”
Share this special response to someone that you can do anything for them.
7. “Well, it’s not the gift you always wanted, but the present you need.”
Maybe your kids are looking for something they always asked you.
But before they open the gift and it changes their mood, you better share this response.
It may take them time to understand but they will thank you anyway.
8. “Well, It’s just nothing compared to everything you do for me every day.”
Share your gratitude and respect for someone who makes your life special.
Here they thank you for the gift while you thank them for their presence in life.
It’s fine to say ‘I appreciate everything you do for me’, this is the right time to say it.
9. “Why not? After all, this is a special day for me, as well.”
To your partner or loved ones, you can share this good response.
They tell you ‘thanks for the gift’ and you express that you value this special connection.
10. “What wait! I didn’t just buy a gift for you. A big surprise is yet to come.”
Well, there’s something bigger waiting for them outside.
When you plan a surprise for them, this is how cleverly you excite someone on a special occasion.
11. “I know you need this for a long time. So, I bought you that.”
You know what they expect from you.
But they never ask you for it.
This response shows that you understand their every need and want.
READ NEXT: Good Responses To ‘Thanks For Caring’ Text
12. “If you’re happy then I’m double happy. I’m glad you love it.”
They loved your gift.
And, what else do you want?
You do something to make this day special and their reaction makes you happy, too.
13. “Actually, I’m terrible at picking the gifts. But as you love it that makes me feel good.”
You have been very upset with their reaction to the gift.
But as they love your gifts, this relaxes you and makes you feel better.
14. “You deserve that. This is something that you waited for so long.”
You are so sure that when they open this gift, they just hug you.
Further, it could possibly make them cry.
Because you bought something that they have been expecting for a long time.
15. “I have been waiting for this day to give you this surprise.”
The gift you bought for them is something which they never thought of.
So it’s a precious moment just like the gift.
And when they can’t thank you enough for the gift, express that you’re more excited about this gift than them.
16. “I think you should check your gift first before thanking me. I have doubts whether you like it or not.”
Share this funny response when someone just says ‘thank you for the gift’ casually.
You can share this to annoy your siblings or friends.
17. “I have a very special gift for you. I’m sure that you gonna love this.”
What you bought is a very special gift for them.
You know how to care for your people and make them feel happiest on special occasions.
Because you know them closely, you bought something they’ll love.
18. “I’m sure that this is the most amazing gift you ever get.”
And, as you say that, you’re so confident about that.
You know how to surprise your special person.
READ NEXT: How To Respond To ‘Hope You Reached Safe’?
What To Say When Someone Thanks You For The Gift?
Picking a perfect gift for someone is not easy.
You have no idea if someone will like your gift or not.
But they love it, when you give it to them.
A special person genuinely expresses their excitement and happiness while receiving gifts from you.
In response to their thankfulness, you can tell them that you’re happy that they like your gift.
Considering your special connection with someone and what occasion this is, you choose special replies when someone says ‘Thank you for the gift’ you brought for them.
It’s a special occasion and a special connection.
So you want every moment to celebrate as special as you can.
Well, with such a gift you appreciate their presence in your life.
- 14 Funny Comebacks To “You’re Boring” - December 2, 2023
- 24 Cute Replies To “Thank You For The Great Night” After A Date - November 30, 2023
- 9 (Sarcastic &) Funny Answers To “What’s The Matter?” - November 28, 2023