Last Updated on November 8, 2023 by Ketan
How sad, you really want to text someone, and, they no longer text back.
They totally Ignore you. (And, that hurts!)
Well, this person could be your ‘crush’, ‘a friend’, or your ‘three-day-old match’ from a dating site.
But Hey, Why moan when someone doesn’t text back? Don’t do it.
Yes, they’re ignoring your text. It means they aren’t interested in talking to you.
So, you better respect your feelings, time, and text. Save it for someone.
But, wait before you leave them, there’s a last message to share them.
Meh, not an emotional one!
It should be funny, that they can’t resist texting back.
Or a sarcastic one, that makes them never text you again, even if they want to in the future.
Funny Responses When Someone Doesn’t Text Back
You’ve tried your follow-up message to get them to text back, but no response still.
The heartless messaging app notifies you that this person read your text. Also, inform you that they ignore you purposely.
You have no idea what happened, maybe their interest changed or this person changed.
Based on a ridiculous situation they put you in, here are the funny things to say when someone doesn’t text back but you want them to.
If this is to your friend, hopefully, this message will make them respond.
1. “I thought you were not like most girls. But hey, look, you’re the same species.”
She has been acting like she won’t do to you as most girls did.
Tell her how wrong she is.
2. “You know I thought you were cute. I changed my opinion, you’re cruel now.”
Of course, she is.
How could she forget about you?
After all, you two chatted for the full nine days before she stopped responding to your text.
3. “Hey, you don’t have to impress me with a perfect message. I’m fine if you just say anything.”
It’s already been two weeks since you sent just a ‘Hey you’ text to him.
And someone doesn’t reply, or is not sure what to say.
Your guess is he might be still taking courses about ‘How to text perfectly and impress your crush’.
4. “I’m so impressed by you, you’re my true well-wisher who stops me from wasting time on you.”
This person cares the most about you.
They know they’re going to dump you, so they do it already.
So no more of your time is wasted and you can focus on your exams and study.
5. “Please reply to me. You’re delaying our kids’ birthday.”
There was a time, you both planned to get married and dreamed of spending your life together.
But you’re still waiting for them to text back so that you can make your move.
Here, you’re stuck as there’s no response from their end.
6. “I thought you didn’t recognize me, should I introduce you again?”
It makes sense that this person forgets about you and you need to tell them who you are again.
Maybe they had a head injury while texting you last time and forgot to text you back.
7. “You could do this to me, fine. But, promise me you won’t do the same to any other guy.”
Because not every guy has the superpower to remain patient and tolerate such ignorance.
You’re moved on.
But you’re worried about other guys who are going to get no response from this person.
8. “This is the last message I sent to you, it’s over and I’m out now.”
If they’re not making it official, maybe you should.
At least you can’t tolerate such a level of nonsense when someone doesn’t text back ever.
9. “Do you remember that autograph of your favorite celebrity I presented you on your birthday? Yes, actually, I bought that on eBay for four bucks.”
This person thought you gave them everything and they took more from you, too.
Well, reveal the secret that you gave them everything.
But everything that is fake or cheaper.
10. “I think that you’re no more in this world. May god bless your soul.”
Make it a proper farewell, and give the person a salute for everything they do for you.
You should move on, as they’re no longer there to respond.
Because they’re gone for good and you’re free now.
11. “If you don’t want to text back, fine. At least we could talk, then.”
This isn’t the time to get emotional, but it’s hard for you to control.
You’ve so many memories of this person.
Seriously, you don’t want to leave like this, at least no one said ‘goodbye’.
READ NEXT: What To Reply To “Lmao”?
Sarcastic Replies When Someone Ignores Your Texts
If this is your crush or someone from a dating site, who has been ignoring your text lately, you’ve no chance to get their attention back.
Possible that this girl has moved on already or a guy who is no longer in a situation to text back.
Whatever the case, you’re ready to move on, but not sure how.
To lash out, share this sarcastic response to someone who never texts you back ever.
1. “Did your phone get stolen? No? Then I wish it would. At least the robber might text me to stop texting this number anymore.”
You believe, even a burglar will feel for you, the way this person ignores your texts.
But this person has a cold heart. How savage!
2. “I know you’re shocked that I could ever message you, but look I’m waiting for your response.”
The last text you get from this girl is, ‘OMG, you’re so hot!’ and that’s it.
Maybe, she thought she dreamed that someone like you could ever talk to her.
You sense that this person fainted and is not in a condition to respond to your text back.
3. “If it’s in our destiny to separate this way, I’m ready for it. Maybe I already did, Bye!”
It was long ago that you stopped caring for this person.
Your response shows you’re unaffected as she stopped responding to your text.
4. “Some people annoy others by texting too much. But you’re even worse, you could do it just by not texting back at all.”
You better inform them last time that you’re just done with their no-response policy.
Because you’re not enjoying this game and quit it long ago.
5. “I’ve found another woman, got married and recently we had a baby. Sorry, I don’t want a date from you, in case you want to say ‘yes’ later.”
You’re just clearly informing this girl from a dating site, not to even think to text you.
Maybe after four years, she wants to say yes for a coffee date, you asked.
But, you’re beyond her reach now.
6. “I just wanted to let you know that I won the lottery and I thought to share it with you.”
You’re setting up a trap for this person.
If your crush isn’t in love with you but after your money, you might get a response.
7. “Some people are boring, some are weird. But you’re not even human.”
This is not possible for any human to be so ignorant.
It has to be the work of someone who isn’t part of our world.
8. “It’s been two months, and I’m still waiting for your text that you reach home safely. Does it mean, you’re homeless?”
This is your situation after your first date with her, you told her to ‘text, when you’re home’.
Maybe she’s ghosting you after your first date or has never found her way home.
So, that’s how you come to this conclusion.
9. “I’ve already sent the medical emergency team to your place. In case you’d a heart attack.”
This is the last time you care for this person.
You could drive to their home, but you don’t want to get ignored in person (like over text).
So you hire someone else to experience it for you.
10. “You want to do this to me. Fine, look, I’m doing the same to you.”
Communication and connection work, when there are equal efforts.
If they’re doing something, you should do the same.
When they don’t respond to your text, you’re doing the same.
It’s still two-sided, though.
READ NEXT: How To Respond To ‘Cute Dog’ Compliments?
How Do You Deal With Someone Who Doesn’t Respond Your Text?
Well, the above messages are fine if you have hope that person will ever text back.
But, please don’t expect much from someone.
When someone doesn’t respond and clearly ignores your text, know it as the end of the connection with them.
Why are you still hoping for their response when they have never texted you back in a while?
The ultimate way to deal with it is to just move and stop texting them.
Yeah, that’s right. Get back to your life.